What are you doing for International Women's Day today? Are you marching? Are you spending time with the women you love? Are you helping other women in need? Are you donating or supporting other women founded businesses?
I will tell you what is my gameplan for today is:
1) Conference calls, these were pre-scheduled client calls that I just cannot afford to miss, so I am taking them all in the morning :)
2) Donating: I just donated to a few of my favorite organizations. Here is the link to one of them (Planned Parenthood): https://secure.ppaction.org/site/Donation2?df_id=24063&24063.donation=form1
3) Honoring my mom: Taking my mom to a nice lunch at our favorite restaurant
4) Shop from a few of my favorite women run businesses.
- Glossier - easy-to-use skincare and makeup that form the backbone to your unique beauty routine.
- Vrai & Oro - Fine jewelry without the markups. Founded through quality, simplicity, transparency. (Made in LA)
- Sprout Fit - Adjustable eco-friendly clothing for children. The first of its kind. Let's support this start up! (Made in LA, Founded in Boise, ID)
Wishing you all a fabulous day! To those of you who marched, I am so proud of you and grateful for your dedication today.