I wanted to share a look that I found to be perfect for you busy ladies! Personally, I am traveling CONSTANTLY for work. It is either that I have a meeting 3 hours away from my house (6 hours of driving roundtrip...yuck!) or I have to fly somewhere for work-work or for blogland. I love the ability to get out of the house and have the opportunities to see different cities, but I must admit, the getting ready at 4AM to get to meeting pre-traffic or the airport for same day roundtrip travel is just tough sometimes. I partnered with my Clarins family and found some products that I fell in love with from their line. I wanted to show you how I put it all together in flight for my look pictured above. I literally got off the plane and went into a full days of meetings in SF and straight to dinner after with my gal pals from work. I used a spray to keep my makeup in place afterwards which really helped keep the whole look together.
- Instant Light Brush-On Perfector – Ok so this helps with hiding shadowy flaws. ALSO it has tightening and smoothing effects because it has oat sugars in the formula.
- Supra Volume Mascara – Maje volume to add to my recent lash lift.
- Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector – this gloss smells so good and I am guilty of licking my lips too much because it tasted good. Whoops.
- Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch- a primer that you put on prior to your foundation. It helps to smooth away lines, pores and wrinkles. UMM ok yes plz.
- Face Contouring Palette – to sculpt and define your cheekbones
Totally interested in hearing your opinion! I worked in collaboration with Clarins on this sponsored post, but the look and the aesthetic was chosen by myself. OBVIOUSLY :)
Get these pieces below so you look like you "woke up like this" without having to put on a TON of makeup.