I have this thing for denim on denim these days. I find that it provides a vintage edge to any outfit. I have compiled the top 5 things to look for while shopping for your denim pieces.
1. Don't be afraid to mix different shades of denim
2. Mix different weights of denim. It is ok if you wear your thin J Brand jeans with your thick denim jacket.
3. Go to a second hand shop and find an oversized denim jacket. Vintage!
4. Break up the look with nude or brown colored accessories. Try a hat, or a braided belt.
5. Unbutton a few or all of your buttons and show some skivvies like I did with this look. It will bring some edge to your look so that you do not look like a cowgirl!
Shop my style below!