I like to travel to metropolitan cities in order to try restaurants out that will be best to take clients to. With that being said, I knew I had to make reservations way in advance to go to some of these restaurants. Since I am a writer for this blog, a lot of these restaurants gave my friend and I a truly unique and special experience by squeezing us in and letting us try some items off the menu. My favorite restaurant hands down in San Francisco is SPQR. From their wine list to the presentation of their foods, you honestly would impress whoever you planned on taking there. This small spot located in the Marina brings you the most intricate and delicate dishes. I had some of the best salmon I have ever had, and the chef brought me over the most incredible beet ravioli that tickled all of my food senses. So I definitely am adding this restaurant as my number one spot to take a client to for dinner.
Since you know I love to provide you all with lists, I also listed additional spots that you absolutely must either go to or take your clients to in the city.
1. SPQR (Greek American Italian Fusion)
2. The Slanted Door (Vietnamese)
3. Capannina (Italian)
4. State Bird Provisions (Contemporary American Cuisine)
5. Nopa (Californian/American)
6. Kokkari (Greek)
1. Brixton (good looking crowd!)
2. Top of the Mark
3. Novela Bar SF (same crowd as Brixton)
1. Olea in Nob Hill (Fave spot! Unreal and Wade is the best server there)
2. La Boulange (hello croissants!)
Casual Quick Bite:
1. Molinari’s in North Beach (A prosciutto must!)
2. Tacolicious (healthy taco spot)